© Photo courtesy of RodeoHouston
As the Houston community continues to recover from the devastation of Hurricane Harvey, Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo officials have postponed the Garth Brooks ticket on-sale until further notice.
We extend our deepest condolences to those who have suffered a loss during this catastrophic event, said Joel Cowley, Rodeo president and CEO.
While we are all excited for the 2018 Garth Brooks performances, our main focus at this time is to support our fans and our community during the rebuilding process.
Garth Brooks is opening and closing the 2018 Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo, Feb. 27 and March 18, 2018. The Rodeo will reschedule the Garth Brooks ticket on-sale and more information will be released once available. Visit rodeohouston.com for the latest updates.
See previous news release below.
Source: RodeoHouston | 8/9/17 | Houston
In preparation for the 2018 Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo, a minimum of 18,000 tickets total for the two RodeoHouston® Garth Brooks concerts will go on sale to the public at 10 a.m., Saturday, September 9, 2017. Garth Brooks will be the first entertainer to perform on RodeoHouston's new star-shaped rotating concert stage with 22-foot-tall motion-controlled LED backdrop video screen which will be debuting in 2018.
Join the Online Waiting Room by 9:30 a.m. on September 9 for your opportunity to purchase available tickets located in the Loge and Upper Level sections of NRG Stadium.
- Tickets will be sold online only, on a first-come, first-served basis.
- A maximum of four tickets, for one performance only, will be allowed per account, and are subject to availability.
- A service fee of $4 per ticket will be added to all ticket orders.
- Tickets will be delivered only via Flash Seats® — the official RodeoHouston® paperless ticketing system.
- Tickets will not be available for purchase in person or over the phone.
The Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo is scheduled for February 27 through March 18, 2018.
See additional information below or visit: